Limited Warranty Policy
Infinity Insurance is non-refundable after purchase.
Infinity Hoop is dedicated to delivering the best quality product. Our products are covered by a comprehensive Limited Warranty.
Infinity Hoop products are wanted to be free from material and workmanship for a period of 60 days after the its' purchase date under normal use. This warranty (Infinity Insurance) extends only to the original retail purchase with original proof of purchase and only when purchased from our site www.infinity-hoop.com.
All returned units under warranty will be replaced.
Infinity Hoop reserves the right to amend, replace, or cancel this warranty policy at any time with no prior notice.
Limited Warranty Statement
- The Limited warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the product
- The limited warranty shall be restricted to the country/region of product purchase
- The Limited Warranty shall last for 60 days from the original date of purchase. The invoice/receipt will be required for proof of purchase.
- The Limited Warranty covers the expenses of inspections and possible repair of the product
- The defective product shall be shipped to the shipping address provided along with proof of warranty purchase and product purchase .
- We will either repair the product or replace the product with a new unit. We will not return defective or broken product to the purchaser
- The replaced product shall continue to be under warranty for the remaining time of the warranty period.
- We reserve the right to add, delete or amend the terms and conditions without any prior notice.
Procedure to warranty.
- Email: email@example.com with the following information to initiate the return process.
- Ship to us at the address provided below:
- Once the return is approved the replacement unit will be prepared and re-shipped to you with no additional costs.
Warranty does not cover product determined by Infinity Hoop by any of the following:
- Accident, misuse, abuse or alterations
- Use with an unverified or unauthorized accessories or use or other products
- Any conditions that are beyond our control